November 17, 2011

Personal Style: { Casual Chic }

Here's a casual outfit I wore not too long ago:
I'm wearing faded blue jeans, paired with a gray dolman-sleeve top. I accessorized with a simple peacock feather necklace and the whole look had a very relaxed, toned-down boho vibe to it. I kept the look simple for a casual day - it was going to be a long one so I wanted to be comfortable but still put together. I wore the same top here.

 I didn't really do much in the hair/make-up department. I have absolutely no make-up on and my hair is just side-swept sans product. I hate wearing belts under clingy tops because they bulge under it and you can see that it still happened although I had no belt on. Bummer, but now I know not to pair the top with these jeans.

Outfit: 
Shirt - Bought in Sri Lanka
Jeans - Macy's
Necklace - Claire's 
 
My shoes aren't pictured here but I wore simple gray Minnetonka Moccasins.

Hopefully this shows how you can still clean up alright with minimal effort - sometimes you just gotta keep it simple but you don't have to sacrifice style in the process.

xo,
Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!